Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 3 in the mail today.....plus the wig I ordered finally!!!! (seperate thing there...no one sent me a wig from this forum I promise!)

a lovely picture of a tribble with an eye, from Bhskittykat with a STUNNING book mark!

pretty card from KatherineB

and a handsome homemade one from tawnymyst.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Choker? I was wondering what that was. Really cool ^_^

Got FMA Fanatic's and TawnyMyst's
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• So you got the wig... Oh wait... So when I was told I would be sending 'Merkins gifts.... that's not what was meant...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          So you got the wig... Oh wait... So when I was told I would be sending 'Merkins gifts.... that's not what was meant...
          I don't know what it says about me that I didn't have to look that up...

PS I got a card from fma_fanatic & DaDairyDruid yesterday.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!! (should not of looked that up ><)

Recieved FMA_famatic yesterday.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              I too received a card from bhskittykat and Pippin. I though the lovely gift was a bookmark.
              It could be that too, now that I think about it. Multi-use item!
              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Hey, y'all. The joys of living in a rural area. When I had finally resigned myself to having the international cards metered (since every USPS in town was out of the stamps for weeks), I went today and they finally had them in.

Therefore, the US cards will likely be on time, but the intl ones will likely be a bit late.
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• don't know about the rest, but I think you'll be forgiven......THIS time

Comment

• I got all mine sent out.. hoping that one of the international ones goes through because i'm not sure if i put the extra stamp on that it needed. I think i did but i'm not sure. If it gets returned to me i'll send it out with the right postage it might just be a little late!

Comment

• got 5 today!

Trixie

elspeth

a neat one from Bookstorescapee

one from Irv that doesn't disappoint!

and one for lupo/wolfie!

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        got 5 today!
                        Trixie, elspeth, a neat one from Bookstorescapee, one from Irv that doesn't disappoint! And one from lupo/wolfie!
                        I received the same five. But you didn't mention that one was a glitter bomb.

So far I have received 19 cards. Only 12 more to go.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• This week I got: smileyeagle1021 and hubby, bhskittykat and pippin, Mikkel, MadMike, Kanalah, KatherineB, Eireann, IroncladAlibi, and BookstoreEscapee's cards. Some gorgeous cards there!

Comment

• Yay! People are getting my cards! Pretty sure I'm caught up with all the cards sent out so far, including some today. I could hear the glitter in the glitter bomb before I even opened it and it did not disappoint!
                            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• Elspeth and Irv came to my mailbox today.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I received a bunch today, but they're all the way on the first floor, and I'm on the third floor, and I'm just way too lazy to go down and get them right now. I'll get them tallied sometime tonight. Maybe.
                                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X