X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo!

Hello everyone! ;-)

Well - I only just found this site last night (while I was at work - of course )

I was reading the latest DP from Jennie, and just happened to notice the link, so I mossied on over... <waves to Jennie Hi - not that you're likely to recall, but Im the one you sent a couple of signed posters to, as a birthday present to a girl I was interested in... I must be uglier than I though :-( >

Anyways.....

I'm a call centre operator for a fairly disliked toll road in my city (the road was already there - they just upgraded it, so now you gotta pay for it!). I also take calls for another road interstate, and also the after hours billpayment company! (I work the graveyard shifts, Friday - Monday nights).

I also used to work in a library for over 3 years, and in a service (petrol) station - again on the graveyard shifts.

So - I got lot of ammunition.... I mean, stories!

Even though you can call me Frank, it's not my real name (cos that's Welsh..). Even so, I still get 'Ray' or 'Craig' or some other ridiculous version..... (Slytovhand is my WoW main's name)

Oh - BTW - I'm from 'Down Under' as well... (hi Lexi!)

Catch you!

Me:-)
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Hey there, Slytovhand.
    A belated to CS.

You had some great posts to start, but it's been a while since we've seen you around.
    It would be great to have you back posting again.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
    X