Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just the cat - its the fact that he's *cuddling* the cat!

Sorry - I have to go let my head asplode from the cute

Comment

You're so right. *cuddles both cat and dog*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Eh, might as well go for mass head asplosions! More Evil pit bull + Kitten pictures coming up! This kitten was one that Spud actually found in our back yard a couple years ago. She was about 4 weeks old at the time, and grew up thinking she was a dog.

Warning: Lotsa pictures!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbxQI8ygWHI
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

I love when big "scary" dogs live on their kitty. Our neighbors have a boxer, and they have always said that their cat is actually his (another case of the dog finding the abandoned kitten during his walk). It is awesome to watch this ig lug of a dog go running up to a cat the size of his head, stop and then start nuzzling it while it just stands there.

I always feel kinda bad since our cats take off at the first sign of him - even through a window. He wants to play with them so badly.

Comment

what a bunch of cuties!!! That made me smile on a very bad day. Also I like how the cat has the bed and the dogs don't.

Though I have one question, where you sleep? and you must be very warm in the winter.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
              Though I have one question, where you sleep? and you must be very warm in the winter.
              Nunavut. 'Bout a double three-dog-night.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
                I love when big "scary" dogs live on their kitty. Our neighbors have a boxer, and they have always said that their cat is actually his (another case of the dog finding the abandoned kitten during his walk).
                Kind of like this cartoon. Yes, it's cute to see such friendships in real life, and I loved those photos with the big dogs and the little kitten. Wonder if they think she's an odd-looking puppy?
                Last edited by XCashier; 11-20-2011, 04:15 PM.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I have no idea. But all of my dogs love kittens - I have a litter of orphaned foster kittens right now. Well, had. Three out of four have been adopted, just one is left. But they baby her to no end and it's adorable.
                  Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Squuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(That is all.)

Comment

Working...
                    X