This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll punch you in the face

My ex and I were dining at the Darden Itailian restaurant, we were across from a table where the man ordered everything for the woman, if he needed to know something, he'd ask her, she'd tell him and he'd relay that to the server (At first I thought she may of had some mental problems, but I saw no signs of it).

Me: If you ever speak for me or order for me at the table, I'll punch you in the face.

Ex: Then I'll have you arrested

Me: Don't care, I'll brag to everyone at the jail.

Ex: Now you know that I will never speak or order for you unless you have alzimers or something

Me: Then that would be ok.. But if you ever did do it without having a very good reason for it and I asked you repeatedly to stop and you didn't, I'll punch you in the face

Ex: Ok, that's fair (He thought I was implying that I would just automatically punch him without warning him first not to do it.)
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

My wife would without warning. Then again, if I did that, I deserved it. It's an unspoken agreement between us
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

The only time Clyde (hubs) has ever ordered for me, is once and that was because I had to use the bathroom, and I told him what I wanted before I left because I had a feeling the wait person would come while I wasn't there (and I was right).

The only time I ever ordered for him was because he was on his way to the restaurant to meet up with me & Clementine and he told me what he wanted and I ordered.

Otherwise, we're both grown adults and order our own food.
      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

I went on a date (actually a hang out with a friend). He was paying for the food. He wanted to order for me. I was 0.o. And I couldn't tell him that there was an open parking spot over there>>>>>. He had to do it.

Another time, a guy wanted to cut my steak up for me. Last time I checked, I know how to use knives.
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

My boyfriend would never order for me and I'd never let him.
          My boyfriend's the type of guy that when I called him a bitch in front of his brother and friend turned to them and said 'This is why I love this girl. She'll call me a bitch.'
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
            Another time, a guy wanted to cut my steak up for me. Last time I checked, I know how to use knives.
            I know how to use knives! *stabs sucky dates hand* Did I use it right?
            Answers: $1
            Correct Answers: $2
            Answers that require thought: $5
            Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Back when my Mom used to be a waitress at a Holiday Inn, (This was in the 70s) She told me a story about couple that after the wife gave her order, anytime the husband would try to order something, the wife would tell him he didn't want it. It want something like this
              (Parphraseing, as I don't remember the actually order)

H: I want to have the ribs.
              W: You don't want that, it's to messy
              H: Ok..instead I want the Chili
              W: You don't want that.. It will give you heartburn
              H: Ok..instead I will have the fried chicken
              W: you don't want that it's to greasy
              H: (Puts down the menu, looks at his wife) Ok.. Then what Do I want?
              Mom:
              Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

My dad always orders for me, never mind that I'm in my mid-twenties. I've tried telling him to stop it, he won't. Now, I've just stopped telling him what I want to order and order it myself. Anyone else found methods that work?

Comment

Ok I am a 'gentleman' I will open doors, take coats (unless told to stop..once told to stop .. I stop .. go figure)..but ordering for somebody?? Like somebody said..not unless they have to run to the restroom..or its a fast food place and its in the drive through..or something like that.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    Ok I am a 'gentleman' I will open doors, take coats

Opening doors and taking coats is lovely. Speaking for someone who is perfectly capable of speaking for themselves? That's not courtesy, that's control freak.
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                    X