Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neopets is Serious Business Apparently (LONG)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, I couldn't even get the Neopets site to load on my connection...I'm guessing it's heavily Flash-based now. I wanted to see if I still had my pet, which I think was also "painted" to look like a pharaoh.

I remember the big thing when I used Neopets was the "extinct" ones, which I recall being the dinosaurs and the shark that no one could get anymore except via adoption. And of course since these were limited edition, no one was going to give theirs up. Good times. I wonder if my Neopet Store is still open.

Comment

Quoth ShadowBall View Post
      Hell, I couldn't even get the Neopets site to load on my connection...I'm guessing it's heavily Flash-based now. I wanted to see if I still had my pet, which I think was also "painted" to look like a pharaoh.

I remember the big thing when I used Neopets was the "extinct" ones, which I recall being the dinosaurs and the shark that no one could get anymore except via adoption. And of course since these were limited edition, no one was going to give theirs up. Good times. I wonder if my Neopet Store is still open.
      Actually, Neopets has been glitching up all day, so you might want to try again either tomorrow or Sunday. (It does have a lot of flash nowadays, but you can still choose to view the site with HTML rather than flash. )

Comment

Working...
      X