This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Cream Cheese Recipe?

I started eating those ihop sweet cream cheese stuffed french toast things that you can get in the store and I love them. Does anyone know a good recipe for sweet cream cheese that might be somewhat similar?
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Could just mix softened cream cheese with sugar until creamy (like creaming butter and sugar for a cookie recipe, if you're familiar with the creaming technique.) Then you could also add stuff like vanilla/almond extract or cinnamon or other spices. Instead of using sugar, you could also try sweetened whipped cream (either Cool Whip, or make your own by beating cream and powdered sugar together) or marshmallow fluff, but that will result in a "lighter" cream cheese and I'm pretty sure the filling IHOP uses is pretty dense and thick.

Comment

Cream Cheese Icing - 1 stick butter, 1 package cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla, as much powdered sugar as tastes good. Let the butter and cream cheese soften, put in a bowl with the vanilla and some powdered sugar, whip, taste, more sugar? repeat as necessary.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
      X