Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll! What is the best Disney Villain song?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth firecat88 View Post
    As is apparently the usual when it comes to these things, my answer is different from everyone else's. XD While I do love Be Prepared and Poor Unfortunate Souls, probably my favorite Disney villain song is Cruella De Ville.

Also, even though the original Lion King was definitely a better movie than Lion King 2, LK2 still had an awesome villain song called My Lullaby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xoDgbVdrj8
    Ok, if we add in "songs ABOUT Disney villains" then Cruella De Ville is definitely my top. So far, though, it was just songs sung by the villain.

As for My Lullaby, it's an awesome song. I just wish it was sung by a better singer....
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
      Ok, if we add in "songs ABOUT Disney villains" then Cruella De Ville is definitely my top. So far, though, it was just songs sung by the villain.

As for My Lullaby, it's an awesome song. I just wish it was sung by a better singer....
      Oooh. Songs just sung by the villains. In that case, yeah, I'd hafta go with Poor Unfortunate Souls.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

"Why Me?" unused Aladdin song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6AfCWuZKI
        Last edited by DaDairyDruid; 03-03-2012, 12:25 AM. Reason: added linky
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

I adore Be Prepared...it gets my vote.

I apply it to a fanfiction of mine as it's perfect. (Batman's egomaniacal son plans to kill him, and Maroni are the hyenas )

Poor Unfortunate Souls gets second.
          Last edited by Tama; 03-02-2012, 07:01 PM.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I gotta say Be Prepared.

Probably because it reminds me so much of WW2 propaganda.

And also because evil is always lurking somewhere >.>
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Be Prepared has always been my favorite - it sounds spectacular in German, as well. And I also have to mention the Prince Ali Reprise. It's short, but Jonathan Freeman does it so well.
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I know it isn't Disney but "In the Dark of the Night" from Anastasia is my favorite Disney like villain song, it is just so damn catchy. Although if we are just going with straight up Disney then my vote goes for "Be Prepared".

Comment

Don't forget "Savages" from Pocahontas.
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                    but probably my favorite hands down is Gaston.
                    "Gaston" gets my vote, too!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
                      Didn't Gaston have really broad shoulders and then spindly pathetic little legs? Or is my mind exagerrating? It's so long since I saw that man-shaped thing on the TV.
                      yup.

He also uses antlers in his decorating, which makes me wonder if he's trying to show "Look how big my wang is"

Comment

It's kind of sad--there's one "Be Prepared" video where the author's text says STOP TALKING ABOUT NAZIS.

...which is really hard to do when the hyenas are walking like them and talking about Scar like he's, well, you know...
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                          It's kind of sad--there's one "Be Prepared" video where the author's text says STOP TALKING ABOUT NAZIS.

...which is really hard to do when the hyenas are walking like them and talking about Scar like he's, well, you know...
                          Der Fuhrer's Face?
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Gaston and Be Prepared are my 2 favs.
                            The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Der Fuhrer's Face?
                              If you actually look up that cartoon on Youtube (yes it exists o.o), the marching band in the beginning also consists of a Japanese soldier and an "effeminate" soldier among others.

ETA: Apparently it's Goering/Goebbels as the "Japanese" soldier but I'm not sure.
                              Last edited by fireheart; 03-04-2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Well, since I can only pick one I'll have to go with "Be Prepared".

However, my favorite villain song is actually from the non-Disney Anastasia, "In the Dark of the Night"
                                My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
                                X