This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leggo my almonds!

I was in PriceCo with my mom the other night, picking up some food items. We walked by one of the many sample-vendors (selling some sort of nutribar) on our way to the checkout, and she notices a bag of sliced almonds in the cart.

Sucky Vendor (SV): *grabs bag of sliced almonds* Oh I love these. They're good on salads.

Me: Uh, yeah, they're nice. *holds hand out and waits for her to return the almonds*

SV: I sometimes sit in front of the TV and eat them while watching my shows.

Me: *still waiting* Well, they're a few aisles thataway if you want some.

SV: They're good on salads.

Me: *still waiting* That's nice. I'm going to use them for baking.

SV: I like munching on them while watching TV.

Me: ... That's nice.

SV: *finally hands the bag back*

I dunno if she was lonely or what, but she was fixated on the almonds and kept repeating herself. I was about ready to go back to the aisle and get a new bag just to get away from her.

I hate it when someone grabs my nutsack in the store...usually.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

If you are using the name "PriceCo" as a euphemism for the club-store that used to be owned by Saul Price, but merged with the Cost company, I know the company that does those demos. Those people are part-time minimum wage earners. Sometimes not the cream of society....

(That's the same company that totally changed my life. Gave me carpal tunnel, they did they did.)
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth TheSnakeLady View Post
        I was about ready to go back to the aisle and get a new bag just to get away from her.
        No, no, no, nuh-uh. Don't give in to the sucky. You did just right.

Comment

Working...
        X