This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on former employer as well as the client

This is an update regarding the client I worked at as well as my former employer.

This is the client and former employer that laid a bunch of us off on 12/31/2015.

I posted about this back then.

The morning supervisor who we reported to transferred to the overnight shift beginning January 2016. He had a crew of 14 employees to supervise.

The client chose to lay off half of his crew in 2016, and the other half earlier this year.

The reason why I know this is because a former employee, who is a friend of my husband, told him what happened.

Turns out the supervisor was not informed by the client nor his employer that half of his crew was laid off in 2016. He found that out when he got to work.

The same thing happened when the other half were laid off earlier this year.

He was not happy when this happened.

So, NO crew? How the hell is he supposed to get things DONE?!

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
      So, NO crew? How the hell is he supposed to get things DONE?!
      I know.

And the funny thing is this...

Before we were laid off, we were told that the overnight crew would do a better job than we did.

Comment

I think more automation is coming.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Hermes Conrad got that place running so well all the labor is being gone by one Aussy man.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
          X