This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want to hire a WHAT?

Famous Big-Box store whose founding family is regularly vilified on social media is hiring a ... wait for it ... "Fulfillment Associate."

Is it just me, or are job titles getting more and more exalted-sounding for your basic minimum-wage job?
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

A bit of Google-fu shows that a certain ginormous online sales company invented the term. It's basically someone who boxes up and ships stuff out in a warehouse.

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
      Is it just me, or are job titles getting more and more exalted-sounding for your basic minimum-wage job?
      I'm sure they're fooling someone. I'd really like to know who.

Comment

Parade of the Elephants, Followup Crew Master.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

"I pick things up and put them down."
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
            "Fulfillment Associate."
            I think it's a greek term for a min wage 12hr 6 day a week warehouse job though a agency hiring company so they don't have to deal with you or looking bad because
            you don't work for them. Am I right zon?
            AkaiKitsune
            Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
            X