Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you people seen the movie Snatch? Feeding people to the hogs is part of the plot.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Dad and I stayed at L's house...with the exception of Christmas Eve (because she had to be social) and Christmas day when Aunt J took us all to see Last Jedi, the week was like being in the Father Ted episode "Entertaining Father Stone"...if Father Stone was clinically depressed. Being around her for an extended period depresses me a bit. That house is just...weird; her place is the only one that has two spare rooms though. She keeps the heat at a consistent 50F no matter how cold it is outside--fine in the spring/summer, but not in that house (tract housing with shitty insulation that's probably never been redone) when the outside is 10F. She started every morning watching CNN and ranting about Trump...dad and I managed to stay out of that though.

I think next year we might see if we can visit my cousin in Oregon. At least if she's working and wants us out of the house there's plenty of fun stuff nearby and she has a dog who adores me.

We're slowly starting to geekify my toddler niece. Dad got her two foam swords and wants to teach her fencing. Her mom says she's really into wolves.... (I was thinking of getting her a huge plush wolf, now I know I'm gonna do it) The kidlet's favorite movie is Balto, and I already taught her to howl and sound decent.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
        That is what I call a really good little brother. He deserves extra xmas goodies just for that.
        He loves his sissy and he's her biggest fan regardless of how much they fuss and fight.

Quoth protege View Post
        In my family...he'd be lucky if he didn't get shot. 80 acres of farmland, plenty of room to hide bodies
        We've got a little more acreage than that but we also have access to several wood chippers and excavators.
        I didn't care for the kid, when you're wearing a ball-cap turned backwards and sun-glasses clipped to your shirt collar and have to hold your hand up to shade yours eyes from the sun then intelligence isn't your strong suit.
        Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Working...
        X