Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh. So it gets worse. The sister doesn't fall from the sister in law. This weekend he drove down to hang out because frankly he is in a new city miles from
    Home and is lonely. We went to the tiny local comic con with the hubs and a few friends and coworkers. The hubs ended up taking of due to boredom and the ex and I had fun talking to people, steampunk tea dueling, chasing daleks ad generally being our nerdy selves. He bought me some cute sketches and when we got to my house the hubs had suprised us with slushes from sonic. Then we headed out to dinner all together and hung out till late in the evening. For the last few hours we hung out and played with the dog and chatted, during this time his phone went off every few minutes. Apparently she trusts her husband not to cheat on her but she doesn't trust Me. What does she think I am going to do? Kidnap him and make him my unwilling slave? I'm married to the best guy I could ever want. Why would I steal her husband? HOW could I steal her husband? We were together five years. If we were meant to work it out, we would have. We couldn't. So we ended as friends. My hubs has female friends who, well, frankly would love him to bits. But he only has eyes for his silly geeky me. I have lots of male friends who are just that. Friends. I guess we are unusual. We trust each other. And that trust is well deserved. He travels all around the world. We have lots and lots of time when either one of us could cheat and we don't because it isn't who we are. I can't imagine having a partner I couldn't trust completely. So her sisters distrust of me and paranoia comes from her sisters belief I am out to seduce and steal her man.

Comment

Working...
    X