This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUT I NEED FOOOOOD!!! (or something)

This is a "hearing" rather than a "sighting" but ... I heard about it from the coworker in question.

Normal closing time at our store is technically 11 p.m.

Thursday night, after the pandemonium of "THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH!!!!", she went to lock the doors. It was two minutes to 11. There were still people shopping, many with full carts, so you know the cashiers weren't going to get out on time as it was.

As she's locking the doors, guy comes running up and bangs on the doors.

CW: "I'm sorry, sir, we're closed."

SC: "MY WATCH SAYS TWO MINUTES TO ELEVEN!"

CW: "I'm sorry, sir, but we're closed." (Not sure why she didn't say "We close according to our clocks, not random people's watches" ... )

SC immediately starts screaming and swearing at her. Because yeah, that will totally get her to open the doors for him.

If whatever he needed was that damn important, ya know, he could've come out at any point in the many hours PRECEDING our closing time.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

"Come back tomorrow. We open at 7:58 am."

adjust as needed for actual opening time.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Except now that 7-8 a.m. shopping period is aimed at seniors and those with existing health issues ... anger management issues don't count.

And won't he be in for a shock if he tries to come back at, say, 10:30 in the next few days ... because we are now closing at 8 p.m.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
      X