Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know kittens generally aren't affected by catnip (then again, how can you tell?) -- and the adult cats I've had all skip the "going silly" part of the experience and jump straight to the "stoned out of their gourd" phase, especially if they just eat it rather than playing with it. Actually came in handy more than once for vet visits.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

We had a mean drunk once. He was a total asshole after a few sniffs. He went after all the other cats, bit hubs and hissed at me. He spent the night in the drunk tank (bathroom) and woke up totally confused as to why he was locked up. A couple of weeks ago, we tried it again with the same results. After that, he got locked up in the bathroom when we gave catnip to the others cause we didn't think everyone should be deprived because of 1 jerk.

Out of Africa is trying to re-open, but their business plan (like other entertainment venues) depends on crowds. I am starting to worry about what will happen to the critters if it goes under.

At the junction of I17 and H69 is a small commercial area with a couple of gas stations and a McDonalds. As one comes out of the drive-thru, one can see a park with a fenced in dog area. In my opinion, that looks like a better option for allowing dogs to run around unleashed, but what do I know? Letting little dogs and kids run around in a busy fast food franchise parking lot seems to be a much better option to 99% more people than me.

Comment

Working...
      X