Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day Gifts? (possible NSFW)

So V-day is coming up.

And in my case, it is also about 6 or so months since my boyfriend and I started dating.

So, we're keeping things simple, due to the fact that while I have a job and he's currently hunting for a job (he's a fully qualified IT professional, but in the process of finding a job), we're both fairly cash strapped, we're just gonna do dinner and a sleepover at mine.

The question is....what to get him? He's into Viking Culture, fantasy novels, anything IT related....

And to head anything off now, I already gave him a somewhat erotic Christmas present involving condoms, lubricant and one of those coupon books that entitles him or me to certain sexual treats from the other.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

You can always try ThinkGeek.com (do they ship to Australia?) They usually have a wide variety of geeky goodness.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

If you're crafty one pretty thing has in their category section 'gifts for geeks' They also have some valentines themed stuff to make also.
      It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

The dirty mind in me says you should get him this t-shirt: http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates...sp?StyleID=164

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I checked, ThinkGeek DO ship to Australia as far as I know.

I found quite a few things there that I think he'll enjoy.

If I can't get the full gift in by the time the day rolls around, I'll make him a small dessert of some sort with a romantic theme. Any recipes would be much appreciated

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
            If I can't get the full gift in by the time the day rolls around, I'll make him a small dessert of some sort with a romantic theme.

So, in other words, a boob cake?

*Ducks*

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

Something chocolate or non-chocolate? It's really hard to go wrong with chocolate-dipped strawberries (heck, chocolate-dipped anything).

Comment

red velvety goodness or chocolate lava cake mmmmmmmmmm
                It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

The question is....what to get him? He's into Viking Culture...
                  Get him a broadsword. He's into vikings, and let's face it, a deadly weapon seems pretty much appropriate for that particular holiday.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

One year I made heart-shaped 'rice krispy' treats using Fruity Pebbles cereal. Used a cookie cutter to shape them.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oooh Get sex dice...

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                        So, in other words, a boob cake?

*Ducks*

Mike
                        I'm not THAT good. Although there was a slight temptation to do the "Boob-nipple" gun from Something Something Something Dark Side.

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                        Something chocolate or non-chocolate? It's really hard to go wrong with chocolate-dipped strawberries (heck, chocolate-dipped anything).
                        Thanks, that might be a good idea actually!

Quoth Aethian View Post
                        Oooh Get sex dice...
                        Funnily enough, I DO actually have a set, although it doesn't involve sex positions (because I still live with my parents).

Comment

Thanks, that might be a good idea actually!
                          Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) has what looks like a good recipe here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/i...pe6/index.html

Orrr, you could just melt some dark chocolate. I don't care for almond bark, it tastes waxy to me.

Comment

Since BarbieGirl mentioned chocolate lava cake...
                            http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kit...hocolate-cake/

Very easy to make and fairly quick as well. Very, very delicious and rich.

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                              So, chocolate-dipped Fireheart17?
                              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
                              X