Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be spending mine at campus in a LAN party.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Most likely staying home, avoiding the crowds. Unless some friends of ours plan a group unValentine thing. It's the sort of thing they'd do.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Okay, I think some of you have lost the point of my original posting.

It was not to find out what everyone would be doing for Valentine's Day, or Anti-Valentine's Day, whatever your choice may be.

It was to get advice, suggestions, and ideas for what I and my friends are planning to do for OUR anti-Valentine's Day celebration/party/pub crawl.

I don't think I am being too self-involved here....this WAS the original point of the thread, which is WHY it got moved from OT to "Life Advice."

So please, advise.

And if you want to talk about your plans for VD, please, start your own thread.

--Frustrated Jester.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Go streaking?
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Jester I read what your plans are and I love it. I have a few suggestions for you.

1. You said there would be black roses. How about along with the black roses you could add red roses that are wilted and dead.

2. Make a small tombstone that says RIP CUPID.

3.Have both red and black hearts. However don't make all the hearts perfect and on size. Make them broken, jagged, different sizes distorted whatever.

4 Perhaps you could incorporate blood into this. Maybe a cupid doll with blood on it.

Please tell me what you think. I know you will be honest. I also hope you will post pictures too.
            Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Quoth RavenStarr View Post
              1. You said there would be black roses. How about along with the black roses you could add red roses that are wilted and dead.
              Maybe. Not sure about this. It is a thought though.

2. Make a small tombstone that says RIP CUPID.

4 Perhaps you could incorporate blood into this. Maybe a cupid doll with blood on it.
              These are, quite simply, brilliant ideas. Maybe not blood per se, but have the coffin be open with a cupid inside lying dead. I was trying to think of whether to have the coffin refer to romance, love, or Valentine's Day, but I think Cupid is the perfect stand in. Even if we keep the coffin closed, the RIP Cupid thing is utter genius.

3.Have both red and black hearts. However don't make all the hearts perfect and on size. Make them broken, jagged, different sizes distorted whatever.
              Not sure if we are doing hearts or not. Maybe a red heart in flames, maybe no hearts at all. Sometimes what you don't include speaks louder than what you do.

Please tell me what you think. I know you will be honest. I also hope you will post pictures too.
              Honest? Me? I am never honest. I am downright lying dishonest bastard. (Hopes that his sig line is not noticeable from this angle....)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Have a pair of broken, bloody, Cupid-wings and a small bow and quiver hanging from someone's belt, like a trophy.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
                X