This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuation of dating advice, online dating with boys, not men

I'm about 2 weeks into this one site. I decided to try it because it's free, so what's the harm. This is the one where I put that I'm practicing abstinence. Since it's free, there's a lot more people on and a lot more craziness. I have a lot of pursuers (23 guys IMed me in one day), but so far I don't think any of them are attractive and share in my beliefs. So I decided to share the craziness with you:

First, enjoy:

(12:34:23 am)ObsessedwithFeet:Heya, toots. How do your feet smell?
    (12:34:44 am)Me:like feet?
    (12:35:54 am)ObsessedwithFeet:2 vague

(5:24:19 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:Heya, toots. How do your feet smell?
    (5:25:56 pm)Me:???
    (5:26:10 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:well?
    (5:27:13 pm)Me:They smell like skin
    (5:27:28 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:sweaty girl feet are sexy
    (5:27:52 pm)Me:Sorry to disappoint
    (5:28:22 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:then work out, toots
    (5:28:27 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:what's your name, hotty?
    (5:28:42 pm)Me:I do work out, I just shower afterwards
    (5:28:48 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:well quit it
    (5:29:30 pm)Me:I'd rather not stink
    (5:29:32 pm)Me:thank you
    (5:30:11 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:then u'd rather not please me
    (5:31:06 pm)Me:I guess not
    (5:31:23 pm)ObsessedwithFeet:ah fuck u
    (5:31:39 pm)Me:no thanks

And new one today. He’s called MuscleGuy because he’s really bulky. You know the types, the ones who work out so much they probably don’t spend time caring about anything else. They put all their self worth into how big they can be. They think women should flock to them:

(6:01:22 pm)MuscleGuy:hi
    (6:02:12 pm)Me:Hello
    (6:02:27 pm)MuscleGuy:whats up?
    (6:02:51 pm)Me:Just took a really long nap. It was divine. What's new with you?
    (6:03:16 pm)MuscleGuy:lol not much
    (6:03:18 pm)MuscleGuy:naps are good
    (6:04:47 pm)Me:So you're going to school learning about sheet metal?
    (6:05:05 pm)MuscleGuy:huh?
    (6:05:10 pm)MuscleGuy:sheet metal?
    (6:05:34 pm)Me:Nevermind
    (6:05:47 pm)Me:I must've been looking at someone else's profile
    (6:05:52 pm)Me:Now I feel stupid
    (6:06:06 pm)MuscleGuy:lol its ok
    (6:06:14 pm)MuscleGuy:as long as u let me doggy you sometime...its forgiven :P
    (6:06:20 pm)Me:It's hard to keep track of this stuff
    (6:06:47 pm)Me:You do know I'm practicing abstinence, right?
    (6:08:22 pm)MuscleGuy:no i dont
    (6:08:25 pm)MuscleGuy:what are u doing that for?
    (6:08:46 pm)Me:Because I want the guy to be with me because he wants to be with me, not my body.

And that was pretty much the end.

Last was a guy who spent an hour arguing with me a very basic principal from my religious text. As in the religious text says something, plain as day, and he argued with me that it's just my interpretation. I didn't want to copy/paste it because it involves religion and usually that belongs under fratching. Suffice to say, if you were interested in a girl, would you be more interested in proving you're right or just dropping the subject? If you are interested in what we debated, you can PM me.

Quoth aj_prettiful View Post
    And that was pretty much the end.
    Sounds like that's a good result - none of the idiots you talked to there had any real interest in anyone other than themselves.

Rapscallion

Comment

Sounds like the losers are weeding themselves out. Which cuts down on your workload, so I guess it's a good thing.

Comment

Pardon my French...but both of those dudes are fucked up.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
          Pardon my French...but both of those dudes are fucked up.
          welcome to the world of dating ...

I have decided if mrDrone drops dead I'm not even going to bother trying to look for anybody ... if someone finds me, ducky but I am not going to torment myself. I have a cat and I suppose I can get a vibrater.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

If God forbid I found myself on the dating scene, I seriously double I'd ever do more than just date casually for company.

No man could ever live up to the man I have now. And I am just too impatient and grouchy to put up with much foolishness from anyone. This sort of idiocy would turn me off very quickly.

Comment

That pretty much sums up online dating websites. At least on online dating websites, the guys who are just looking to get a piece are pretty upfront about it.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but that was hilariously tacky.

It is a risk you take, when sharing a personal preference like that, and you'll have to expect (especially if you have a pic) that a lot of losers don't even read profiles half of the time. I guess most losers don't realize that there are sites where you can go for free, no strings attached booty calls....but for some reason they just go on regular dating sites and waste other people's time. Ugh, right?

Just keep weeding out the losers and hell, if you've got the time and ambition, rile em up a bit. Nothing hurts a man more than a bruised ego
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                  I don't mean to be disrespectful, but that was hilariously tacky.
                  Agreed.

I read (or heard) somewhere that the because of the Interwebz, guys like these who would normally be prowling the bars for 'action' are staying home more and more, losing their social interaction skills... I mean, before, they would have to MEET their date, GET TO KNOW them, INTERACT with them before asking crazy things like Crackpot #1 there. Now, because they are typing and not talking, it's breaking down the barrier of 'presenting a normal looking human being' for these guys, letting them say something that they would NEVER have the guts to ask anyone face-to-face, right off the bat.

So, in a round-about way, I guess what I'm trying to say is...

What do your feet smell like?
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth aj_prettiful View Post
                    MuscleGuy:as long as u let me doggy you sometime...its forgiven
                    HAHAHAHA I actually lol'd you can't blame a guy for trying right hahaha
                    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Hehe My favorite part of online dating was that I didn't have to go out on a date with someone to realize they were an idiot. Normally an email or two was sufficient.

Comment

I think the "real life" versions of those creeper types are the ones at the bars who think that every girl at the bar is single and looking, and that it's perfectly fine and acceptable to just walk up to a girl and grab her waist and try to get her to dance with him.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
                          At least on online dating websites, the guys who are just looking to get a piece are pretty upfront about it.
                          Oh, I am sure there is a correlation to the bar scene, where a lot of them are upfront and honest, and a lot of them are manipulative sleaze bags who will tell a girl whatever she wants to hear so he can get in her pants. And there are all kinds of degrees of guys in between these.

Quoth blas View Post
                          Nothing hurts a man more than a bruised ego
                          Except a well-placed knee to the groin.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            Except a well-placed knee to the groin.
                            Well, a bruised ego tends to hurt for a longer period of time...

especially if said ego is bruised in public...

in front of friends...
                            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Longer, yes. As badly, no.

And frankly, if the knee in question is applied to the groin in question in public, there is no question that you have killed two whiny bratty children birds with one stone.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X