This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    I am so looking forward to the day when I find a beer mug or cocktail glass with the chemical symbol for alcohol on it. Damn it, it must exist. Why must this decaffeinated guy live in such a caffeine-crazy world, damn it?
    Champagne glasses
    Shot glasses
    Numerous types of Ethanol mugs, including frosted glass
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I'd probably why he had the poster. Then I would decide which base I would let him get to based on his answer.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        I am so looking forward to the day when I find a beer mug or cocktail glass with the chemical symbol for alcohol on it. Damn it, it must exist. Why must this decaffeinated guy live in such a caffeine-crazy world, damn it?
        Maybe it's because I'm a chem geek, but I've had no trouble finding them...
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Shot glasses very cool. I have no use for champagne glasses. And why, tell me WHY, do they have all those coffee mugs with the alcohol symbol on it, but no beer mugs?

Quoth Greenday View Post
          Maybe it's because I'm a chem geek, but I've had no trouble finding them...
          Damn it, man, tell me where I can find them! TELL ME!!!! (grabs Greenday by the shirt) TELL ME!!!!!!

(To be fair, I have never actually looked for said beer mugs, but have thought about them from time to time....)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

I thought thinkgeek.com would have them, Jester, but I was wrong. Sorry!
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

http://www.geekshotglasses.com/

Shot glasses.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Shot glasses, yes. Beer mugs? I detect no.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Shot glasses, yes. Beer mugs? I detect no.
                  Probably would have to get that custom done.

How about a nice shirt with a LSD molecule, a guy in a trenchcoat flashing into the shirt, and it says "Expose Yourself To Chemistry"? Oh wait, I'm wearing that now...How we got one of the school bookstores to print that, I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X