X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• podcasts

Hi people

does anyone know of a good site to listen podcasts on various subjects? I've taken to putting a podcast or two on while I putter around the house and I'd like to expand my repertoire a bit

thanks

I'm hooked on a good video pocast, the "Rest of Everest." I'm only on ep 42 and there are over 100

For audio I like "Meat Free Radio," but they haven't updated in a long time.

Good thread idea....I need more podcasts to listen to at work. What ones did you listen to, Pony?
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

What kind of podcasts are you looking for? Itunes has some old radio shows that I love to listen to. They also have something called How Things Work - a friend was telling me about that just this am, so I haven't checked it out yet, but she says there's some history stuff, science, etc.
      TANSTAAFL

Comment

I subscribe to the Savage Love podcast...might be a bit racy for general listening around the house, though, depending on who else is around (he's a sex advice columnist). I actually haven't listened to them much because I don't have space on my old iPod to put them on it.

I used to get some stand-up comedy ones, too.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X