Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I ordered room service out of desperation and hunger...and it was the best damn pizza I've had in a while. I'll just try not to think about the cost.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
      Okay. *deep breath* I can do this.
      Yes you can. And apparently are.

Quoth Chromatix View Post
      Don't forget to take photo ID. Internationally of course you need a passport, but domestically they still need to know who you are before letting you board.
      Since AA is flying domestically, a passport is not needed. Merely a driver's license or ID.

Yay window seat! (I know it may be more uncomfortable than an aisle seat, but I want to be able to look out and take pics! )
      They are not less comfortable per se, merely more inconvenient if you are getting out of them often, say to go to the bathroom. I always request a window seat, as I like looking out the window, not merely to see the scenery, but especially for takeoffs and landings. Love that shit!

Well, I ordered room service out of desperation and hunger...and it was the best damn pizza I've had in a while. I'll just try not to think about the cost.
      I thought you said the hotel said there were plenty of food places nearby?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        I thought you said the hotel said there were plenty of food places nearby?
        It did and there are. But I was far too tired to even think about leaving the room, and I wasn't sure that I'd have enough time to leave, eat, get back, shower and then go see Suzan-Lori Park's keynote address (and OMG is she awesome).

Comment

Well, I'm back home and I had a great trip! The flights were fine, had no trouble there. Everyone at the hotel was really nice. I met lots of cool people, I got to briefly meet Beth Henley, and my panel went pretty well.

And now...I am tired and need to do laundry. And play WoW.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
            Welcome to California, try the drugs food, its fantastic!
            I'll be heading to Santa Ana in September.

I've never been on a plane, so this post has actually been helpful as well.

Comment

Working...
            X