This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up some bad Juju

I'm not kidding, either. I had an email that entailed all they had done to me, but basically, several dark spirits in my home had convinced me to turn myself into the hospital for being suicidal, and made me go limp as soon as they brought me there. They tried to bring me through the light, and after I was admitted to the mental ward there, I was tortured mentally as they brainwashed and mislead me with 'information' about the spirit world, showing me Jesus, calling me dead, smiting me, making me strip across the hall and generally being horrible to me. They even attached spirits onto my thoughts so that I couldn't think with my own voice.

Due to this, I've had to relocate to my parents (because everyone thinks I'm crazy), and endure just as much, because they can possess and move my body around. I can hardly work, and the only church I've contacted has a rule of, "If you are psychic, that skill is of the devil". My therapist is helping me with a Tibetan Bell, and I'm contacting a psychic specializing in removing them, but they can physically move my body around and stop me from moving. They're also ensnaring other spirits to help with their cause and I cannot stop it. I also am not allowed to visualize any lights to repel them, and I am blocked from prayer.

I really need your help, guys. Is there anything else I can do? I don't like moving according to their will, and it's really horrible feeling myself walk without my own say in it. And for the record, no, I did not do anything occult. The most I ever did was tell the present with playing cards and that was only a couple of times.
    My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

You may think they're coming from outside, but they're really a part of you. You will have to own them.

Comment

All of those symptoms are consistent with certain psychiatric illnesses: specifically, things going wrong either anatomically or neurochemically inside your skull.

This includes the certainty - the absolute belief - that it's happening due to spirits. That can also be caused by a malfunction inside your brain.

I recommend discussing this with a psychiatrist - quite seriously. Also, try again with religious institutions if you feel this would help. My brother had similar problems, and his pastor (Lutheran church) worked with his psychiatrist to help him.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I second (third) the psychiatrist avenue.

However if you do believe it is spirit related consider seeing if there are some new age or crystal shops around (or online) where you can get some Black Obsidian stones or bracelet etc. Doesn't have to be expensive or big - a small tumble stone or a bracelet would be enough and they can be got for a few £/$ and they may help. This is not instead of the psychiatrist avenue above though - use it alongside.

(I realise you probably don't identify as Pagan which I do so this may not resonate with you about using crystals and stones. Apologies if that is the case).
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm going to my therapist and she uses a Tibetan bowl to clear the negative energies well. She believes me that they're existing and whatnot which makes me feel happy (not that they SHOULD be real to me), and she's treating it accordingly, but the appointments are slim. I'll try to find a place for black obsidian but it may take a while. I've also bought a Tibetan bowl of my own that will come soon so that I can meditate and scramble the negative energy.

I'm just frustrated that whenever I pray, they come instead of any religious help that I seek. Do you think there's any way past that?

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
            You may need to physically take yourself into a church to seek religious help - ideally they should not be able to go through the door with you.
            I'm going to a Roman Catholic church tomorrow in the morning to see if I can speak to someone-- there are a lot of spirits in my house, and from what I've been told, they don't carry the whole, "psychic equals skills of the devil" mindset that the other church did. I still can't pray though.

Comment

Question: Do you already wear a cross/crucifix? If not wear one - it is a religious symbol so should help and you can always 'call' on it to protect yourself.

The other thing to do (sorry, going a bit pagan again) is imagine a bubble surrounding you. Almost like a raindrop. I usually use the words "protect me from harm but allow love and light to enter". Use this as your shield.

*hugs* I hope you find safety and get this sorted asap.
              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Cleanse your house.

The way I prefer to do it: a thorough physical spring cleaning, with carb soda and vinegar where the dirt is mild and there's little or no oily dirt, a mild detergent (eg washing-up detergent or a soapy cloth) for mildly oily surfaces, and I'll get out sugar soap or sandsoap if it's needed.

Open the windows and air it out thoroughly. Fresh air, sunshine. Get some fresh citrus and some cloves and make a pomander for each room. (Use a leather thimble if you can find one, otherwise you'll really hurt your thumb making the pomander!)

While you're doing it, -think- clean. Think of cleaning the house not only physically, but spiritually. Making it a welcoming place for happiness and joy and security and comfort; and getting rid of detritus and dirt and filth.

You can also use more traditionally religious cleansing methods: walking the borders of the house (or the house and land), and smudging with incense, sage, or some other sanctified smoke. Or sprinkling with sanctified fluids (usually water, for cleansing: wines and ales are common for bounty, wealth and fertility). Some cultures use sacred symbols, powders, or even flame - though I would be wary of using flame.

Edit to add: This is in addition to my earlier comments - not a replacement. I live with a person with schizoaffective disorder, my brother had a schizophrenia-related disorder. My brother perceived spirits; but they went away with the help of the coordinated work of his pastor (Lutheran, as above) and his psychiatrist. But it required the psychiatric assistance, not just the religious.
                Last edited by Seshat; 05-19-2013, 10:36 PM.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

To be utterly honest here: I find it disturbing anyone is encouraging anything aside from the psychiatric approach with this problem. Perception is a powerful thing, but if it is at the point that it's ruining Gal's quality of life it should not be diverted elsewhere.

Comment

Well, for one, I believe in the supernatural and I'm pretty sure other people do, too, so...

Two, yes, a psychiatric approach is good, but for her own peace of mind, doing other things can also help, even if you only see it as a placebo effect.

All I can do is second the sage thing, as well as the psychiatric stuff, though.
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
                      Well, for one, I believe in the supernatural and I'm pretty sure other people do, too, so...
                      That is irrelevant here though, this is directly impacting her happiness, quality of life and ability to function.

Quoth Eisa View Post
                      Two, yes, a psychiatric approach is good, but for her own peace of mind, doing other things can also help, even if you only see it as a placebo effect.
                      What the op is describing is far beyond a placebo effect, encouraging seeking a placebo effect could actually be detrimental if not irresponsible.

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post

The reason I would suggest (and have suggested) anything non-professional is to help her find an emotional and mental center so that she can actually seek the professional help she needs. She is very off-center at the moment and cannot think rationally, and will likely cling to whatever will give her a form of comfort. Yes, that is likely what happened concerning her therapist - but if her therapist were professional then said therapist would be referring AG to a psychiatric professional, on the double. What I think of the therapist at this moment is only suited for Fratching so I will not comment further on that.
                        You put what I meant in words much better.
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

This is now beyond the realms of the abilities of anyone I know of on this board to help in a manner I would consider safe for the OP. Sorry, but I'm having to close this thread and am treating it as I would a Sickbay thread.

Amusement Gal? Please seek assistance from someone who can make a proper diagnosis. Everyone here is meaning well, but I know of nobody here who has the qualifications to give you the assistance you need.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                          X