Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #11  
Old 02-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Sparklyturtle's Avatar
Sparklyturtle Sparklyturtle is offline
Retired
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Portland, Oregon greater metropolitan area
Posts: 349
Default

Guide Dog puppy in training chewed the plug off the cord to my electric typewriter. Since we knew the Guide Dog puppy did it (cord was too thick for our elderly dachshund or our shelties to chew in half) my parents were able to deduct the cost of the repair from their taxes, as any expense caused by a Guide Dog puppy was considered a charitable contribution. Another Guide Dog puppy chewed a hole in a plaster wall, and the cost of fixing this was also deductible, as it was obviously too high up the wall to have been done by any of our other dogs.

Last edited by MadMike; 02-12-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: We've already read it, thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.