Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Luck For You Guys (in more than one context)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Luck For You Guys (in more than one context)

Two coworkers of mine, on the nightshift, have been dating for about a few months now. Both of them are awesome, dependable workers, but not a match I would've seen. Anywho. Girl lied about getting her Thursday nights off so she could hang with Boy, which did two things. It pulled Girl off of fulltime, so she loses her benefits, and it also got Store Manager pissed off for the lie. And it also puts Store Manager in a pinch because HR has said they cannot be working on the same shift ever again.

But...

We've gotten the news today. My Aid of Rite is no longer going to be a 24 hour store, since there's 3 stores within a 2 mile radius that are 24 hours. Therefore, the 5-6 people who work on the night shift will have to either switch to days or find another company to work for, as the stores around here are full up.

And, if Aid of Rite continues to not turn a profit by September, stores will begin to close out west. It would not shock me if by next year, we will be bought out by "BVS" or "All-Greens".

I so get the feeling that there will be people fleeing like rats from a burning ship.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill
Working...
X