This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, for some, potty training wasn't mandatory [GROSS]

Some woman complained to me at work today that the toilets in the ladies' room were all "unusable", and of course, I go in there and find caca smeared on the seats in ALL THREE STALLS. Jesus Fucking Christ, one stall would have been bad enough, but all three?! That HAD to have been deliberate, although I don't have the slightest idea why a person would do that.

Somebody's a POS?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I wouldn't even do that to someone I absolutely hate. You know why? Because it's f***ing beyond childish.

Comment

I once dealt with a customer who was understandably pissed. Apparently the POS before her hand taken his shit and thrown it at the walls floors AND ceiling. We know who it was because a washroom check had been done just before. Boy was that brat surprised when he had cops waiting for him at home. He had spent enough time talking out in the parking lot that we had nabbed his car plate. As he was an adult and it was a ‘health and safety concern’ we managed to get a cop to fetch him back. He was given the option of apologizing to the staff and lady, then cleaning the bathroom or he could be charged with everything from safety laws to mischief to property damage. From both the store and the lady.

Sometimes it pays to be good friends with the first responders.
        Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
          He was given the option of apologizing to the staff and lady, then cleaning the bathroom or he could be charged with everything from safety laws to mischief to property damage. From both the store and the lady.
          So... which did he choose?

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
            So... which did he choose?
            I would very much like to know this as well.
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

The swamp banned a woman for repeatedly finger painting in the women's bathroom.

She only worked in one color.

Brown.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                The swamp banned a woman for repeatedly finger painting in the women's bathroom.

She only worked in one color.

Brown.
                good Christ almighty I will NEVER understand how anyone can do that, even once, let alone repeatedly. What the living HELL is wrong with these people?
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

If I get the slightest bit of poo on my fingers while wiping, I'll be frantically washing my hands for the next five minutes straight when I'm done. I can't understand how people can FISH AROUND IN THE BOWL for a piece and start doing doody graffiti with it.

Comment

The only adults I ever met who finger-painted in brown were 3 patients in the VA hospital who suffered what was then called "Chronic Brain Syndrom".

Comment

Some peoples children.
                      AkaiKitsune
                      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
                      X