Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Money (or Counterfeit Virginity Pt. 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Money (or Counterfeit Virginity Pt. 2)

Went to the bank today. As I posted earlier, we got hit with a counterfeit a few weeks ago...or so we thought.

However, despite the cropping being off, and it lacking a security strip, and it feeling a bit funny, and the detection pen acting funky on it, and three of us (me, CW, and the teller) being convinced it was fake...according to the Secret Service, it was legit after all! I swear, it's the world's least convincing real bill ever!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Do you remember what year it was? I remembering have an issue with a $20 bill from the late 50's (if I remember right).
    The beatings will continue until morale improves...

Comment

It was a '90's series, and both the teller and I thought those had the security strips in them by that time.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

One way I can tell a bill is real is by looking for the tiny red and blue threads in the paper. (No green threads, for some reason.)

Yeah, I got this out of Encyclopedia Brown when I was in sixth grade. So what? It's never steered me wrong.
        Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
          It was a '90's series, and both the teller and I thought those had the security strips in them by that time.
          you can remove those pretty easily...so I've heard
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
          X