This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People think I make this shit up.

Apparently Germans are a very happy bacon loving people. In fact, they love bacon so much that when they see it they are compelled to do the happy little bacon dance around the Circle K at three in the morning chanting at the top of their lungs in funny accents BACON! BACON! BACON! However, this very loud celebration of artery clogging goodness causes the passing police cruiser to stop and check in on the hapless clerk (i.e. me) to make sure she isn’t being trampled by a bunch of large men and their happiness.....I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

Obviously members of the CS crew. Come on, 'fess up: You know who you are!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

No YouTube video???

Comment

Strange things are afoot...

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          No YouTube video???
          ask and ye shall receive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
            Bwhaha! That's hilarious!

As to the OP: that sounds disturbing. And funny. But mostly disturbing.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Haha!! Too funny. I love that the cop stopped to check on your well being....but he should know better than to get between a person and their bacon.

Comment

You sure they were German? 'Cause that sounds way more like us Canucks, for sure. I've done the happy bacon dance more than once.
                What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

One local grocery store currently has a bacon display, with bacon ale, bacon crackers, bacon bacon...I think I will call BFF and we shall go and do a bacon dance in front of that now!

(They have some of these raw turkey hats in their seasonal section nearby. I think we should put them on and to a turkey bacon dance?)

And that video...I'm not sure what I watched, but I laughed at it!
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth Billy Joel
                    Bacon, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline...
                    Sorry Menachim.
                    Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Oh, thank you for this. I needed a laugh today.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                        You sure they were German? 'Cause that sounds way more like us Canucks, for sure. I've done the happy bacon dance more than once.
                        Let's see...German accents, speaking drunken German when they came in, passports stating they were from Germany....If it walks like, talks like, looks like a duck..then it's German

Comment

Funniest part is, a Ⓚ usually means the product in question is kosher, which I think bacon isn't...

Comment

Working...
                          X