This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Irv: It was your turn

and now it's mine. The holiday season has officially started at my store, as I encountered glitter tonight. Granted, it came off a pumpkin, but it was still glitter.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Psh. I've had my Halloween decor up since Monday.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
      Psh. I've had my Halloween decor up since Monday.
      NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Glitter: the herpes of craft supplies.
        "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
          I just choked on my soup when I read that!

ETA: Don't forget the extra-fine glitter.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Amatuers!

We got Christmas stuff in two weeks ago, just as we were tearing down Back to School and setting Halloween :-O

Comment

Been swimming in glitter for about a month now, been sneezing it out for the past week. Lovely.
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
                and soap stores. Well if you have Lush around at any rate.

That stuff gets EVERYWHERE. And apparently on the boyfriend too. Last time I used a glittery Lush product he was picking glitter off of himself for a month.

Comment

I went to the dollarstore last night and they had Halloween AND Christmas out. I'm one of those people that gets super excited, sorry!

I was even sad that I didn't have the time to browse the selection

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    That stuff gets EVERYWHERE. And apparently on the boyfriend too. Last time I used a glittery Lush product he was picking glitter off of himself for a month.
                    We need some Twilight legislation to end production of that stuff.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Plenty of glitter up in here.

It came off some of our Halloween decorations. The glitter from the Christmas crap should come sometime next week or shortly after.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I still have sequins all over my house... from a project I was doing in January! :0

Also a few of the stores around here are already setting out some of the Christmas stuff... totally bypassing Halloween. *sulk*
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          Plenty of glitter up in here.

The glitter from the Christmas crap should come sometime next week or shortly after.
                          Good thing I wasn't drinking anything at this moment.

Comment

They use glitter at my wife's work, to decorate cakes. even though her only contact with it is when she's selling said cakes, we've had glitter appearing on everything for a while now. Wouldn't be so bad except 90% of her wardrobe & a good 50% of mine is black!
                            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                              Been swimming in glitter for about a month now, been sneezing it out for the past week. Lovely.
                              I deal with glitter every day of the year. There are lots of festivals throughout the year here, and people are always buying glittery fabrics for costumes and decoration.

Mind you, it does usually get worse around Halloween. Throughout October, we're ankle-deep in glitter, sequins, feather and fake fur at the cutting counter. I'm not complaining; it's actually kind of funny when you think about it.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X