This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington <3 California (not!)

A Texan goes into a bar, orders a shot of tequila and says, "Leave the bottle." The bartender puts the shot and the bottle on the bar and walks away. The Texan knocks back the tequila, then tosses the bottle into the air and blows it to smithereens with a Colt .45.

The Californian seated beside him at the bar asks, "What'd you do that for?"

The Texan replies, "Where I come from, we've got more of that sh*t than we know what to do with."

So the Californian says to the bartender, "I'll have a glass of pinot grigio, and leave the bottle." The bartender puts the glass and the bottle on the bar and walks away. The Californian sips the wine, drains the glass, then tosses the bottle up into the air and blows it to pieces with a Glock.

He then looks at the guy next to him and says, "Where I come from, we've got more of that sh*t than we know what to do with."

Then the Washingtonian at the end of the bar orders a microbrew. The bartender pours the drink, puts it down and walks away. The Washingtonian gulps down the ale, then pulls out a shotgun and shoots the Californian.

The bartender is aghast, and asks, "What'd you do that for?"

"Well," said the Washingtonian, "where I come from, we've got more of that sh*t than we know what to do with."

Not all who wander are lost.
Working...
X