X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Canarr View Post
    Uh... what are chavs?

I had to google it ( I had no clue either). According to Wiki it is a slang term used in the UK for juevenile delinquents, hoodlums etc.
    Tamezin

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
      part of the street-gang subculture that thrives in places like Compton and Little Rock.

Um, I know Little Rock is pretty ghetto and scary in places, but I'm not sure that I'd compare it with Compton. Memphis, maybe.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Would a chav be similar to a bro here in America? They sound very much alike.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          What about the power to kill a yak from a hundred yards? That's telekinesis, Kyle.
          With "mind bullets!"

Wonderboy! What is the secret of your power?

Tenacious D FTW!

But back on topic....
          SC: Why weren't you profiling them?! You should have know that they were going to be trouble and that I would become a raging asshatted fucktrumpet!
          If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Apallo View Post
            Would a chav be similar to a bro here in America? They sound very much alike.
            The term I've always used for those kind of kids would be "Future Senators."

My neighborhood is loaded with them.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
            X