No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a dress and a waist length white wig which I will be wearing at Dragon*con in the parade...I'm am going to melt
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Reminds me of the time I went to Dragon Con. Was waiting in a line (4 hours btw, but that is besides the point) to get my pass..and there was a guy in his Cosplay outfit. I am not sure who he was dressed as (he told me, but too long ago to remember) but he had on a long black trench coat ... in almost (if not over) 100 F weather. So..we talked..and I took pity on him. Kept him supplied with water the whole time (the prices for water is crazy btw..should have stocked my own). Still him and my cousin kept me amused the whole time, so it was well worth it.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• My two biggest ambitions in life are:
        1) to start running. I wanna be able to do a 5k or so without dropping like a fly. (Even if my true reason to start running is to survive the zombie apocalypse. ^_^)
        2) to learn to drive a stick shift. My dad apparently tried to teach my brother (the family owns a car shop and one of the shop cars was stick). When he was unable to learn my dad decided to not even try to teach me. Probably cause I'm a girl?

Also: I'd like to learn how to shoot all manner of guns and to knife fight.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• THE HOBBIT. DECEMBER 14th.

Mark that on your calendars.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat
            THE HOBBIT. DECEMBER 14th.

Mark that on your calendars.
            Squeeeeee!!!!
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Saw The Hobbit in opera form a few years back. Interesting stuff I gotta say.

Today sucked majorly at work. But it got better with me seeing a few friends and then coming home and rented Ice Age 3. My puppy snuggled in my Lion King blanket with me.

Comment

• For the record, Lake Effect Salted Caramel Ice Cream ROCKS!!!
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Husband is playing Skyrim. I hear a lady on the screen say, "I am your sword and your shield."

Me: "Is she your sheath too?"

Husband: "Shut up! I only like orc women."
                  Last edited by AnaKhouri; 07-18-2012, 03:36 AM.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• (from some classic power ballads, don't mind me .. just being a bit down and nostalgic)

Give me something to believe in.
                    When I see you smile.
                    High Enough.
                    Can't fight this feeling any more.
                    I don't want to miss a thing.
                    I'll be there for you.

Why is it, that when I am feeling down..the songs that make me feel better are somewhat sad?
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Hmm did the movie tremors come first, or did Hercules Season 3 Episode 1? Things that make you go hmmm.

Comment

• Crowdsourced sexting - for when you just can't think of what to say next.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Anyone interested in taking part in a "Review a movie you just watched" thread? I take part in one on a different site and thought it might be fun here.
                          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Today I saw a VW Bug painted up like Herbie. It was a new one, not one of the old ones, so it didn't look perfect, but I couldn't stop grinning for a couple hours.
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I drive past one like that most nights.

Rapscallion

Comment

• I wish the back of my head would quit aching like crazy . . . I've already taken 2 migraine pills almost 2 hours ago.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X