Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full story here, but I liked this sign in particular. Kind of impressed with my old neighbors to the west. Nice job, KC!

Comment

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...p-of-patriots/
      Here's another story on this subject concerning the Freedom Riders who were there at funerals of fallen soldiers to support their loved ones.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        Full story here
        A group of counter protesters held up a sign that read "sorry for your loss."

...Yet, the message meant nothing to Steve Drain a longtime Westboro member.

"I don't even know what they're saying," he said.
        That...that's just sad. Really, really sad. These people are so twisted with hatred they can't even consider any other way of thinking.
        The Patriot Guard Riders are a class act.
        Last edited by XCashier; 03-23-2014, 03:44 AM.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          That...that's just sad. Really, really sad. These people are so twisted with hatred they can't even consider any other way of thinking.
          That's how hate works - it festers inside a closed mind. Unfortunately, too many doctrines (religious, political, nationalistic, etc) encourage, and indeed, THRIVE, on this sort of closed-mindedness.

Comment

Working...
          X