Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people's kids (just blowing off steam)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people's kids (just blowing off steam)

Ok I just want to know why people are too damn afraid to raise thier kids right!

I work right by a high school and we have set rules like no backpacks or large bags no more then 5 kids at a time and because its a membership only place they have to show membership id or school id.

Most of the time the kids are ok they come in get some snacks and theres no problems but what I cant stand is thouse snot nosed brats that act like their better then everyone!
    I just want to beat their parents for not teaching them respect.

I had one yesterday walk right in and when the cashier tried to stop him he rolled his eyes and kept walking in.
    I will not let anyone disrespect my cashiers (Im a supervisor) so I told him to put his bag out side and show id

his responce was "is it that serious".....yummmmmm yes turn on the news and tell me when the last school shooting was or even better yet let me call the cops and have them bring down our shoplifting record (4 caught in two weeks and 10 calls from everything from domistic abuse in the parking lot to fighting and drugs)

So this snot nosed brat throws his backpack out the door almost hitting another customer.

I lose it then i tell him to leave hes no longer welcome in this establishment. That ^&%R(%@&T@ has the adacity to call me rude!

PARENTS TEACH YOUR KIDS SOME MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or is that asking for to much

I guess his parents are just breeding future SC's!
Working...
X