Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if the OP is sucky for saying, "none of your business" to the second question then so am I and the rest of the employees at one place I worked at because the Store Manager told us to say just that after a run in where a guy broke into backroom/office while she was counting the deposit from the day before due to him trying to get to the bathroom that as a paying customer he was entitled to use.

And this was a good neighborhood. Just entitled tourists who figured they paid so much for a week vacation rental they could do what they wanted.

And yes if they persisted or if we felt uncomfortable in ANY way we could kick them out.

Comment

Not to be too off-topic, but... you count your tills in plain few of customers? how is that safe??

Comment

Don't forget, judging by the neighborhood (being from the US, I don't use the "u" ), there is the almost certainty that this guy was under the influence of some of the "offerings" from the strip club next door. These guys can be f***sticks at the least and dangerous at the worst.

Quoth Rattslinger View Post
        Now, he shouldn't have gotten upset at you, or asked you the question he did, but he was calling you out on a lie, like a good amount of people would. That's the first thing I learned not to do when I started this job, never lie to a customer, ever.
        Uh, what lie was that? Porkchop never lied to the guy, they don't have a public restroom.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
        X