• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barriers mean nothing to these idiots

A fence around the property?
    Must mean it's ok to go back there.

A gate in place?
    Must be ok to open it.

A rack standing in front of a door completely blocking it?
    That must be where we've hidden the bathrooms so let's yank it away from it's position and enter the door that says "Do not enter" in five languages.

That small opening that leads to behind the counter?
    That's where all the sale items must be!!

I hate holidays.
    I hate people.
    I hate snow.
    I hate people.
    I hate traffic.
    I hate people.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

I seem to be sensing that you hate people?
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I did today. It's an hour from being over and there's a martini with my name on it at home.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
      ~Clerks

Comment

Signs and barriers mean nothing. Customers will always move them or disregard them. Even if it means falling into a 20 foot hole.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Signs and barriers mean nothing. Customers will always move them or disregard them. Even if it means falling into a 20 foot hole.
          That's where they belong.

Sorry, I'm terrible!
          My Myspace, add me!

Comment

at the hardware store I work we have barriers and spotters standing there to stop ppl, and yet you still here of the reports of customers walking around said barriers and ignoring the spotter and almost getting crushed when something fell

Comment

I'm sorry, but if people try and duck under Police tape, gates and fences have no hope!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I'd like to post up fences that simply say "Do not touch. It makes with shocky. The correct path is -> thattaway." If a SC actually does touch the fence, he/she gets a mild shock and a giant PA speaker plays a silly little song that basically says "Congratulaaaaaaaations...you're the biiiiiiiiiiggest dumbass eveeeeeeer." Further, there's an entire recording of the person getting shocked and the recording only stops after the song is over, just to see the whole reaction.
                You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

only a 20 foot hole?

i'm thinking something deeper...like a bottomless pit.
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth RammsteinGirl View Post
                    That's where they belong.

Sorry, I'm terrible!
                    No, you're truthful.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                      Where do they keep those? In the back?
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oy vey. What a bunch of morons.

Have you considered getting a trained guard dog? The sight of a grim-looking German shepard staring at an SC is pretty darn effective.

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                          only a 20 foot hole?

Considering typical SC behavior, it won't be long before that bottomless pit becomes a 20 foot deep hole.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I saw this on another site and it reminded me of the hole comment.

And no customers don't read these signs and then blame you if they get hurt.
                            "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

Working...
                            X