This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guild

One of the "related videos" on youtube after watching the Creepy Clown led me to a web show named "The Guild", comedy about a group of people who play an online MMO.

I've watched all three seasons since then, and ordered the DVDs. Hopefully, some others here will like it too:

Watch The Guild

*Three* seasons??

Comment

Three. Fortunately, one season is anywhere from 10 to 12 episodes, and one episode is anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes long.

So, it's not nearly as bad as it sounds.

Comment

o yeah it's funny as hell

if you like Doctor Horrible you will love the guild.
        The author (and main character) is Felicia Day (Penny!!!) =)

the music video they did of "Do You Want to Date My Avatar" i believe was filmed by one of the Whedon family (Jed I think), and if you look closely you'll see one of the dancers is Maurissa Tancharoen (one of the Doctor Horrible groupies).

=)
        Last edited by PepperElf; 01-11-2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Ped...your just now finding this? *blinks* You don't remember this?

*pats and snugs* Hey EQ we need some cookies for this overworked guy, he hasn't been able to be a lazy geek in awhile.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            Ped...your just now finding this? *blinks* You don't remember this?
            Don't think I ever read that post, mainly because I had no interest in it. And I still don't have any interest in MMOs, honestly. I did the MUD thing in college, and managed to escape the drama some years ago. Since the primary difference between an MMO and a MUD is prettier graphics (meaning the people and drama are the same), I'll still pass.

But The Guild? Yeah, I'll watch that. It's still amusing to me

Comment

Watching it as we speak..reminds me of my many many many many dysfunctional guilds....

Comment

Just finished watching every episode. i LOVED IT. When does new stuff come out?

Comment

Well, if you've watched all the way through Season 3, then you're about to be disappointed mildly: New stuff is still in the brainstorming phase. According to the forums, Felicia (Cyd/Codex) just started last week to brainstorm the story for Season 4.

Comment

i love the guild my dad said he liked it because of the weird people

but claira bothers him on a personal level

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
                      Well, if you've watched all the way through Season 3, then you're about to be disappointed mildly: New stuff is still in the brainstorming phase. According to the forums, Felicia (Cyd/Codex) just started last week to brainstorm the story for Season 4.
                      Auuugh.

That makes me a sad puppy. I was laughing my ass off last night, as was DH.

I want MORE.. NOW, FASTER.!

Comment

Working...
                      X