This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage At McDonald's

So, I hopped on youTube tonight to see if the newest interview of my new fave singer was uploaded, and in the featured videos, I found this. This woman, apparently, went on a rampage, because she didn't like McD's food. I feel sorry for the clerk, and the other customers there! As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be seen here. So, without further ado, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swl_S...ture=topvideos

(If this is a violation of terms in any way, mods, feel free to remove it!)
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

What is it with people throwing rampages at fast food places?

I hope she's caught.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Because throwing a fit and destroying property is the most effective way of making a complaint.

All that over a hamburger. A hamburger. It's a hamburger, woman! I guess getting over it and moving on with your life would have been too easy.
      I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

She looks nearly identical to a person who went crazy at a Mcdonalds drive-thru about 5 years ago. It was 10pm and for some reason, the car in front of me was taking an unusually long time. All of a sudden, I hear some yelling and swearing. The poor girl working at the window (who was around 17) at the window was trying to calm her down but she continued to act like a complete lunatic. It got so bad that the McDonalds employee slammed the window so hard it would have ripped someone's hand right off the bone.

Did that stop the "woman"? Nope. She continued to yell and scream for a minute or two before tearing away like a drag racer. It took the poor employees a few minutes to regain their composure, to which I smiled and said "I promise I'll be really nice to make up for that". The second woman working (who was old enough to be my mother) explained how she was so abusive they refused to serve her while she simultaniously reaches into my car and gives me a nice pat on the shoulder and thanked me for my patience with some free fries while they settled down and made my order.

Just when I forgot about this story, the McDonalds in the same location was the place where a security guard was swarmed and beaten up by three thugs and several windows were also damaged. What is wrong with people?

Comment

I've seen some mild adult tantrums and toddler like behavior, but I have only seen one rampage, and I was the person who pissed the guy off.

It's in RoadKill from last spring, but I was in the drive-thru, had to pull up to wait, and this guy behind me was so impatient and I swear he was convinced that I was just sitting there doing nothing, he started flipping the hell out, pounding his steering wheel, screaming at me (I could see what he was screaming, his mouth was open so wide I could read his lips), pulling at his hair, pounding on his dashboard......I flipped him off and he put her in reverse and came up and screamed at me for that and then pulled up to the side of me, and both of our orders came out at the same time. He got his and flew away in a huge rage, probably to go trash his office or beat up his dog.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X