Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irv I'm almost tempted to ask where the hell you work, because I used to work plannogram for Target a few years ago, and the crap you seem to consistently put up with sounds alot like ours, except yours seems a hell of alot messier than what we had to put with. Granted we were a Super Target so we probably had twice as many workers, and they, at my store anyway, did not let people get away with doing jack shit. They were really good about that.
    "I try to take reality one day at time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

Comment

^^^^It's like a Target, only with less staff and thus bigger messes.

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd
      Irv, you seem to be the only thing holding that store back from complete and utter chaos.

I have an idea to help you illustrate your worth to the company.

1) Take three of four straight days off if you can, tell the bosses you want to go out of town for a few days or whatever.

2) Wait for the place to go to pot in the mean time.

3) Return from your "vacation", much to the delight of management and demand a raise.

Yeah we know it wouldn't work, but it's fun to dream.
      I just got off almost two weeks' vacation last month, and nothing unusual seemed to have happened while I was gone.

For various reasons, things just seem to be piling up now.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        ^^^^It's like a Target, only with less staff and thus bigger messes.

I just got off almost two weeks' vacation last month, and nothing unusual seemed to have happened while I was gone.

For various reasons, things just seem to be piling up now.
        Hmm, sounds like your CWs realize they actually have to, you know, do stuff when you're not around but when you are around they know you'll do it anyway so they don't give a crap.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
        X