Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not an SC since he was "challenged", but... annoying.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an SC since he was "challenged", but... annoying.

We have a regular family in my store... the parents are probably in their mid 60s, their son is around 35. The son is... mentally challenged, to put it nicely. They're a nice family dealt with some interesting cards.

They were checking out at the register across from mine, I was between customers. He wanders over and starts leaning on my counter. No big deal, he's done it before and generally behaves himself, and if you ask him he'll usually move out of the way.

Well... another customer came up and started unloading their groceries on my belt. The son saw the belt start moving, started laughing, and grabbing everything going by and either throwing it on the floor or shoving it at me. No, I don't appreciate a 10 pound bag of carrots slamming into my hand, especially when I broke my wrist 2 weeks ago. I saw goddamn stars when it hit and almost started crying.

It took a few minutes of this, along with me trying to get the parents attention, before they finally noticed and got him to move. He completely ignored me when I tried to ask him to move.
Working...
X