Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to figure out what Lupo and Kiki should be doing, but all I keep getting is a dial tone. Then the recording "Your call can not be completed as dialed, please hang up and call again."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Believe me, that is sometimes the most difficult thing. It's why Riley and Mattieu started making small talk

Comment

And ... were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz....
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Every time I read the game title I think "Scones of Divinity? Deep fat frying divinity? I wonder what those would taste like?"
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Like heaven... obviously

Comment

Sorry about the lack of response from yours truly. Inspiration was slow in coming. I'll try to have something up for you guys later tonight.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

No worries. I know how rough it is to get ideas.

Comment

Working...
                X