This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Help (For Canadian Posters)

I found 11 of these boxes at work today, and we do not sell these. A coworker scanned them through the system, and he thinks they're probably stolen.

All I know about this product is that they are facial masks, both for regular skin care and acne cases. They're products of the myfaceworks company, which is based in Vancouver, BC (where I live and work).

Now the big question is: Does anybody know which stores they're sold in or if they're purchased over the internet?

"Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

It is sold by a company called birchbox. If it was in a case maybe they can tell you where it is from they have a number and email on there website.

Comment

Quoth Aislin View Post
      It is sold by a company called birchbox. If it was in a case maybe they can tell you where it is from they have a number and email on there website.
      Thanks. I found that myfaceworks also has a Twitter page. I can try messaging them and see what they say.
      "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

Working...
      X