X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy (Unofficial) Star Wars Day!

May the Fourth be with you!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Last edited by DeltaSierra; 05-04-2013, 11:00 PM.
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I feel the importance to share this Important PSA about May fourth to all of you. For your own protection!
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Just beware the Revenge of the Fifth!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I wondered what was with all the SW imagery ... I walked through Chapters on my way out of the mall at the end of my shift and passed through Starbucks and there were all these familiar (alien) faces peering at me ... not to mention a stuffed Jabba the Hutt atop the pastry case ...
          Last edited by Pixilated; 05-05-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            You mean the "distilled spirits hangover"? After all, the Wrath of Grapes is a wine hangover.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

It may be past, but remember Luke, the 4th will be with you. Always.
              "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
              "What IS fun to fight through?"
              "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                Important PSA about May fourth
                Hilarious, hina, thank you.

Comment

Sportscenter did a hilarious bit last night about May the Fourth. The announcers were reviewing the A's-Yankees game, and the SW references were over the top, including-but definitely not limited to-the "Sith" inning.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    A friend of mine pointed out to me, "Revenge of the Sixth" XD
                    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                      A friend of mine pointed out to me, "Revenge of the Sixth" XD
                      That's probably a better one. Given everyone's going to be out celebrating Cinco de Mayo... the Revenge of the Sixth makes better sense.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                      X