This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Marmalady View Post
    I sense a little girl who found out early on that if she threw a big enough tantrum, she got her own way, and can't believe that it didn't work this time.
    Hi, Veruca!
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      Hi, Veruca!
      Her self-inflicted problems made this bad egg into a Seether.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Trial by jury for traffic offenses:
        I have a friend who has gotten a few too many tickets over the years. His lawyer would pull this stunt. Lawyer would talk to the DA to negotiate reduced/dropped charges. DA would refuse as they have him dead to rights. Lawyer would throw up his hands and say "then we want a trial by jury." DA would start negotiating.

A trial by jury takes time and cost money.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          ...and yet there are so many of them about....
          That's because life goes on. Even the stupid ones.
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            That's because life goes on. Even the stupid ones.
            It's bad enough when one of the Them pulls a stupid, but it is truly embarrassing when it is one of Us. Especialderpally when it's me!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
              Her self-inflicted problems made this bad egg into a Seether.
              Well, if we try to keep her on a short leash...
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                There is a certain kind of person who seems to believe that if they just make things bad enough, they'll create a badness singularity that collapses space-time in on itself and spits them out on the opposite side where everything is good....
                I have patients who have had surgery on their dominant hand MULTIPLE times to repair bad fractures caused by punching inanimate objects like cement walls, pickup doors, etc. in fits of <drunken> frustration...
                Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
                TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

Sometimes if I'm irritated I might shut a door a little too hard.

...That's the same as smashing an expensive phone because I'm being forced to pay a valid fine, right?
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth CyberLurch View Post

A jury trial for a traffic case? That alone is noteworthy. I'd love to know more about this.
                    She probably thought that all she had to do was explain that the other driver was an asshole and didn't get out of her way and that's why she rammed him (or whatever she was charged with) and they'd be SURE to see her side.
                    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      It's bad enough when one of the Them pulls a stupid, but it is truly embarrassing when it is one of Us. Especialderpally when it's me!
                      The thing is, functional people tend to recognize when they've made a mistake, and start, you know, working on fixing the situation. If nothing else, we eventually remember the First Rule of Holes. The people who insist that if they keep digging they'll eventually come out in China, those are the ones who end up getting into real trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X