Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno; not a lot. Mailing costs plus ink and paper. He'd have had to work to spend more than $15 on it.

What has me shaking my head is the extent to which he does not get it. If he backed off for awhile and then quietly asked to come back with the promise that he wouldn't continue to be such a time suck, I'd advocate for giving him another (fifth or sixth now) shot.

But instead, he's insisting that he's entitled to have B-B-B-Boss - the CEO of what amounts to a corporation with hundreds of employees- stop dead in her tracks and spend several hours reading through his mega-manifesto and then, presumably, dole out Harsh Punishments for our dreadful misfeasance in mistreating him so very badly. For one small, non-revenue-generating, sector of the ever-changing high-wire act she has to pull off each and every day to keep this place afloat.

That's SO gonna happen.

Comment

Quoth Gerrinson View Post
      And all of this was over a free service? I wish I had that kind of time and energy to spare over things for which I pay good money, let alone receive for free.
      Doesn't surprise me in the least. Back when I took ads for a living (sigh) we had one specific type of free ad that we offered. Many, many people made more noise over that stupid freebie than they did over paid ads. Whining about the requirements, the deadlines, whether or not we'd gotten their ads (snail mail for some), etc, etc, etc.

Once or twice we actually had people demanding "credit" for a mistake made on their free ad.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth wordgirl View Post
        Well, you can't keep a good PITA down.

The latest email missive we've had forwarded is from Boss's Boss's Boss's (stops to count on fingers) Boss.

clip
        Look at the bright side. The SC is expending all of their energy on this fruitless pursuit. They could be out there doing real damage to the world.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
        X