Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wherein my boobs are a bone of contention...in Textbook Hell (Lengthy as always!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
    SG1: You don’t understand. I’m a C Cup. <bounces, as though to show off>
    What, were they new? Did she buy them or had she just gone through puberty?
    whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
      Someday when I am in Houston (as I am fairly regularly on business) I am going to find this off-campus bookstore that feeds a snotty, private university (one definitely come to mind) and meet Ms. Lupo Pazzesco personally. You sound like the type of person I love to hang out with.
      We serve one private school. The other school that is our main client is a farking huge state university. (Gee, that REALLY narrowed it down, I'm sure. ) I welcome distractions, and I could always use new alibis--er---friends.

Comment

Anno...
        When I was buying my books, I looked for a Lupo. Then I realized that you live in Houston, over 200 miles south!
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
          Anno...
          When I was buying my books, I looked for a Lupo. Then I realized that you live in Houston, over 200 miles south!
          Awww, how sweet!! No one at my store knows my online persona of LP, though, so if you'd asked, you'd probably have gotten some pretty looks.

Still, 'tis the thought that counts.

Comment

Wow..cant belive it took me this long to realize LP had posted...

LOL....so glad I dont have ur job...but I feel like we have this "connection" you know?

What jerkwads you deal with ....ew...

Comment

Oh, I wouldn't ask for a Lupo. I just kept an eye out for a "harried-looking curvy redhead" but it was all for naught, not a redhead in sight at either store.

Around here it wouldn't be so much the law majors, as the CS/CSE majors. UTA (clearly not smiley's UTA, that's a wee bit more than 200ish miles away) has a highly-rated CSE program.

which i dropped out of for a info-sys plan from the biz college
              Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

We serve one private school. The other school that is our main client is a farking huge state university.
                And don't forget the law school. I love these kinds of college stores.
                "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Not my problem, sunshine!!
                  personally... sometimes you really need to just say that

…And then she tells me she didn’t order anything from us, why she’s never ordered anything from a computer at ALL.
                  I'm thinking credit card fraud myself.

Oh and boo-hoo the wanna be hilton gals found out the world doesn't revolve around them. I'd suggest they put on their makeup at home... but maybe mommy and daddy won't let them. personally i wouldn't mind seeing a cop-call on that one... i bet the parents would just love finding out

Two words, sugar. Sports. Bra.
                  i guess the gals learned that pretending they're hot and bountiful does NOT actually make it so.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                    <Snip!>

but I feel like we have this "connection" you know?
                    Oh, you soooooo funny. Srsly.

By the way, anymore wet socks lately??

Comment

Oh, you soooooo funny. Srsly.

By the way, anymore wet socks lately??
                      Fortunately no wet socks.

Though I did stick the TV remote in the freezer......

I just dont know what to do with myself anymore!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                        Fortunately no wet socks.

Though I did stick the TV remote in the freezer......

I just dont know what to do with myself anymore!!!!!
                        Aw, don't feel bad about that!! I've left my cell phone in the weirdest places, including the fridge once! Man, did I jump when my refrigerator starting singing to me...

And then there was dropping my cordless phone in a sinkful of hot soapy water. Splash Fizzle DEATH!!

And of course, the current favorite ditz moment of mine among my friends is leaving my bra in the pantry, and then going bonkers because I couldn't find it. For a week...

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
                          And don't forget the law school. I love these kinds of college stores.
                          Two law schools, actually. Both the small private school and the large state university we serve each have a law school. oh joy of all endless joys...

Comment

Barnes and Nobles doesn’t treat me this way!!
                            No comment.

Well, one comment; it's Barnes and Noble. /pet peeve

Actually, that comment made me wonder if your store is a B&N College store... I've been in the UPenn bookstore, which does not say B&N anywhere in the signage and whatnot (at least not that I noticed), but it is very obviously a B&N store (if you are familiar with B&N's color scheme and stuff).

(OK, 2 comments.)

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                            And I like manager K. Can we photcopy him
                            I don't know...is there a FedEx/Kinko's nearby?

Quoth Becks View Post
                            :sigh: Fine. I'll pass the fanship over to RW.
                            Just as well. You don't want to make GK jealous...

BTW, I'm an A-cup and I couldn't care less about the size of your chest. I'm quite happy with what I've got. (I actually have 2 friends from college who've had reductions because of back pain which makes me appreciate mine even more.)
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              No comment.

Well, one comment; it's Barnes and Noble. /pet peeve

Actually, that comment made me wonder if your store is a B&N College store...

<snip>

I don't know...is there a FedEx/Kinko's nearby?

Just as well. You don't want to make GK jealous...

BTW, I'm an A-cup and I couldn't care less about the size of your chest. I'm quite happy with what I've got. (I actually have 2 friends from college who've had reductions because of back pain which makes me appreciate mine even more.)
                              1. Yes, the official campus bookstore in the UC is a B&N. I HATE college B&Ns, but the one that I go to is fabulous. Great staff, great selection, and no tolerance for idjits.

2. Ahahahaha...you and Amina should join up and form a comedy duo...you's so funny.. :P

3. I don't have much issues with lower back pain, personally, but as I've mentioned by bottom's more well rounded than my top, so I guess that means I'm oddly balanced! Go me!!

Comment

2. Ahahahaha...you and Amina should join up and form a comedy duo...you's so funny.. :P
                                Sorry, couldn't help myself

The sucky part is I couldn't use my employee discount in the college store
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X