This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mattm04 View Post
    I had one lady who claimed that BOTH McCain and Obama were working tougher to steal the election from the "real candidate."
    Ya know, this is true.

My cat is the REAL candidate.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Obviously the real candidate is *RALPH NADER!* <.< >.>

Comment

I'm in the newsroom all day. It's election day. The only time I have not been on the phone with some election nut was the 45 minutes I snuck away for lunch, and even then there was one ranting in line in front of me at the store. And I still have two HOURS.

PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
          PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME.
          Nah, I won't be able to read your fantastic posts. Cloroform be ok though right?
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
            Nah, I won't be able to read your fantastic posts. Cloroform be ok though right?
            Oh my God, I don't care anymore. The only thing stopping me from taking the next one and making a pencil disappear like the Joker in The Dark Knight is that I don't have a pencil. They have completely sapped my will to live. It's like all of Gravekeeper's people called up Kara's people for a get-together, came here, got drunk, threw tacos on each other, watched The Conspiracy Channel, and decided to tell me ALL ABOUT IT.
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

It'll all be over tomorrow. (bar the shouting)
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                It'll all be over tomorrow. (bar the shouting)
                Here's to hoping. I still occasionally have flashbacks to election 2000....

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                  It's like all of Gravekeeper's people called up Kara's people for a get-together, came here, got drunk, threw tacos on each other, watched The Conspiracy Channel, and decided to tell me ALL ABOUT IT.
                  *gigglesnort*

Okay, I'm really sorry for what you're going through, Mysty, but damn that's funny!

Comment

Y'see, we don't have politics like this in Canada.

In the US, you have huge controversies, riots in the street, shootings, conspiracy theories, and violence.

We only get that way over Hockey.

If someone unbalanced in the U.S. doesn't like your current President, he will acquire a high-powered rifle, ammunition, and find a quiet spot to hide, opening fire at a vulnerable moment and possibly changing the course of history.

If someone unbalance in Canada doesn't like the current Prime Minister, he will acquire a high-calorie baked good, whipped cream, and find a quiet spot to hide, jumping out at a vulnerable moment to cram the Prime Minister's face full of banana cream and possibly jack up the Prime Minister's dry claning bill.
                    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

First of all, if you think we don't have any whackjobs here in Canada, you need to get out more.

Second, this thread is about customers who drag us into their nutty conspiracy theories. It is not about comparing Canada to the US. That will get us into Fratching territory rather quickly.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

There is no Canada. Canada is a faerie tale told to protect the interests of the Mint Frosting Cabal. My goldfish told me so.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Anyone who thinks they don't have crazies in Canada, I'd like to kindly direct you over to one of Gravekeeper's threads....
                          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
                          X