Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had fun two years ago when I was in the US, my drivers license picture had me about 10kg heavier with mid length blond hair wearing glasses, I had long red hair and no glasses.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

When I got my license renewed, the woman taking the picture had to take it three times because the light from the flash kept reflecting off my glasses and making it impossible to see my face. So for the last picture, I took them off, and that's the one on my id.

I have had the same guy at the same gas station give me a hard time three or four times when buying smokes, because I'm not wearing my glasses in the picture and therefore how could it be me if I'm wearing glasses in front of him?
      http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
        I did have a cashier try to tell me my ID was not my ID. In the picture my hair looked black (it always comes out looking darker in pictures), I was 20 pounds heavier when it was taken and I was wearing contact at the time.

So, she is looking me over, with my light brown hair, wearing glasses and much thinner and told me it wasn't my ID. I couldn't convince her it was actually me in the picture.

A manager came over and looked at it, while I'm explaining why I look so different from my ID and he accepted it as valid.
        If someone is using a credit card, I usually look at the signature on the ID and compare it to the slip of paper that they have signed. Signatures may change, but it is damned near impossible to copy someones signature perfectly. Even if the gap between two letters is a little wider or smaller, or someone has developed Parkinsons (really bad neuro. disease, lotta shaking), you can still tell who's who.
        "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
        X