X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathhered stories for your enjoyment

so whats going on at work with slicey you may ask

well heres whats happened lately some good, lots bad, some too stupid to comprehend
    Sigh I love Drunks
    about two weeks ago we where jokeing about chistmas eve and newyears eve hours and i said you loud and with a giggle, "I love drunks"
    and here where examples for that night
    drunk ans possibley high guys order like 12 sandwiches, and then have fun trying to find change for a 100 dollar bill
    but the whole time one of the guys is saying "You rule Slicey!" "Your cute" "i love you" "your so fast!!" "Your the bestest Slicey"
    finally one of the guys realises th e100 was a 50 and im out of there with a call of "SLICEY I LOVE OYU" behind me....
    the next drunk doesnt ahve much of a story but he tipped me 17 dollars
    i love drunks

Im good peoples!
    No he wasn't/isn't
    there this obviously homeless guy whos been hanging around our corner hes been chashed from AM/PM 5 times a day for a month.
    I warned my manager that i think he might be robbing people.
    Hes kind of creepy.
    Then my manager told me about how he is now banned because he stole our soda.

Charity Fail
    So yesterday, we had this big order for a chariety
    Thye called us 2 weeks ahead so that was good, so we where prepared.
    They demanded and addictional discount which we provided.
    we divided the order between 2 stores.
    we had like 3x the employees on it.
    and they lost all possible future discounts.
    Why?
    They got over 1000 dollars in addictional discounts (yes addicitonal ill explain later)
    we spend 2 days preppering for 250 pizzas... 250.... 250.....
    we take multiple trips
    We deal this stupid woman who complains that the guy who placed the order order 60% cheese and 40% pepperoni not 50/50
    and all of this and they lost future discounts
    Because they didnt freaking tip us.
    to put it simple they saves a total of 2000 dollars.
    they payed 1100.
    We needed 5 drivers, and 4 managers and one CSR over 2 stores to make them in 3 hours.
    And they arqued over everything, and we would have been happy,
    but the fact that they bitched and made us do so much and would even budget 50 dollars for a tip.
    so they lose possible 1000 worth of discounts because, A) they annoyed us B) they made us worth so hard, and C) they pissed of the drivers
    Seriously 50 bucks and all this would be not annoying.
    Gah!!!!!!
Working...
X