Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my mom was little she broke her arm, so an older kid in her class would brush her hair.
    I've had people touch my hair and gush on the length and braid it while I was in class.

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
      Lol when my oldest was about 2 - 2 1/2, (early 80's) we were walking down the street and there was a lady (I think she was wearing an unusual dress). my daughter was staring at her and the lady asked in a nastyish way "What's the matter? haven't you ever seen a black lady before" in the most indignent tone my daughter replied 'You are NOT black. I KNOW my colors. you are BROWN.' The lady just looked at her a moment, then suddenly relaxed and told her she was right and she did know her colors.
      Best. Story. Ever.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
        Lol when my oldest was about 2 - 2 1/2, (early 80's) we were walking down the street and there was a lady (I think she was wearing an unusual dress). my daughter was staring at her and the lady asked in a nastyish way "What's the matter? haven't you ever seen a black lady before" in the most indignent tone my daughter replied 'You are NOT black. I KNOW my colors. you are BROWN.' The lady just looked at her a moment, then suddenly relaxed and told her she was right and she did know her colors.
        That reminds me of a cute story a friend once told me. She was about 4 at that time and it was the first time ever she had noticed dark skinned people: "Look Mommy! Chocolate people and they have a chocolate baby too!!!!" Of course she used her full lung capacity! Her mom tried to apologise to the couple, but they would have any of it, they weren't offended about being called chocolate people.
        No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

It's happened a few times and a death glare is enough to get people to stop.
          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Working...
          X