Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just towels but folded clothing. I don't mind so much if they at least attemp to refold it but to just wad it up and throw it back on the shelf. Excuse me?
    "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Look on the bright side - at least they didn't throw a Buck Bomb in with the wadded-up towels/clothing. A few weeks ago, a couple kids did that at a WalMart - caused 5 figures damage to merchandise.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth sstabeler View Post
        Im probably going to skirt close to fratching here, sorry if ti goes over the line.

Mike, that's all well and fine, but what if they want to check the item is actually present? on Fratching recently, there was a news article about a woman who found i think it was) cardboard in an iPad box instead of an iPad. the only way to check the item is present is to open the box.(I will admit that opening the box prior to making the decision to buy is just rude, and you should buy the one you just opened if it is indeed present)
        In my store, you go to customer service, ring the item up there, open the box, inspect it, and then return it if there's a problem. The very same procedure we suggest when a customer buys the Open Box merchandise I just marked down because the jerk ahead of them opened the package and then left it as a mess for me to pick up.
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

That sounds fine, probably a better way of handling it anyway. ( i can imagine what an SC would say ("the employee at the customer service desk switched it for another box!") but then again, they'll say anything.

Comment

Working...
          X