This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kristev View Post
    and if you don't like it, you can go straight to K-Mart!
    Language, my good Sir! This is a family site!

Well, a very twisted sort of family, but family, nonetheless.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
      Let me in that bathroom right now or I'm going to piss all over this floor!

- The bathroom floor has just been mopped. You could slip hurt yourself, which would be entertaining. Worse than that, you'd also get my floor dirty and I won't have that. As for your threat to relieve yourself right outside the bathroom, try it and you'll be drinking this disinfectant, then mopping up your own mess. Now, we have other bathrooms in the back of the store, and I'm the only janitor here so they're open. And you've been in this store a million times so you know exactly where they are. I'm too busy working to kiss your behind. Right now this bathroom is not safe because the floor is a sliphazard. The other bathroom is waiting, so go, off with you. No I don't want you to go get a CSM because they can't make the floor dry any quicker than I can. I've told you the way things are going to be, so get your hand off your zipper 'cause I don't obey threats, and get to the other bathroom before your 'emergency' gets loose on you. No, I won't change my mind no matter how loudly you shout, and if you don't like it, you can go straight to K-Mart!
      I had some little brat do that to me once. Arnold Rimmer Jr. didn't give a damn that I was cleaning the bathrooms, and told me to hurry up. I didn't get a look at him, but I'd say Rimmer Jr. was about 7 or 8 telling by the sound of his voice.

By the time I exited the bathroom the other one had opened, so his arrogance was really all for nothing. I wonder if his parents treat people the same way.
      "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

"Look, buddy, I don't care what branch of The Client you work for, I don't care what your job title is, you're just another Luser to me. MAYBE if you're calling on behalf of The Client Boss or HIS Boss (The Capo di Tutto Capi, if you will), I'll get some extra lead out. But otherwise, you're just gonna get a roll of the eyes and the same level of effort I give everyone else."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X